IBM Notes and Domino 9.0.1 Feature Pack 10 verfügbar
Looks like IBM Domino and IBM Notes 9.0.1 Feature Pack 9 are available for download from Fix Central
Here's a quick hit of new features available in each:
IBM Notes Domino Feature Pack 10 is available for download on IBM Fix Central. Notes/Domino 9.0.1 Feature Pack 10 addresses defects in the Client, Server, and the Domino OpenSocial component. All Feature Packs are language independent and may be applied on any language version of Notes®/Domino® 9.0.1.
The JVM was upgraded to Java 1.8 SR4 FP10 (with tzdata17c) (SPR #HYUEAQ2JUQ).
Notes/Domino - Java 1.8 SR4 FP10 (with tzdata17b).
For information on NBP (Notes Browser Plugin), Notes Client on Linux, or Domino Server on Linux32 and AIX32, please refer to the 9.0.1 FP8 release notice.
Templates – There are no template updates for FP10; use templates from FP9.
Pre-Req for Traveler Server: If are upgrading the version of Domino to 9.0.1 FP10 on your Traveler serve, for server compatibility use Traveler 220.127.116.11 or higher.
New Features in IBM Notes/Domino 9.0.1 Social Edition Feature Pack 10
1. The JVM in Designer is Upgraded to use 1.8 at compile time
2. Eclipse Platform Upgraded to 4.6.2
3. Embedded Sametime Upgraded To 901 By Default
4. The GSKit libraries are upgraded to Version 18.104.22.168 for both client & server.
5. Japanese User Interface Update
6. Add-on Installer for Notes CCM (Connections Content Manager)